Monday, February 17, 2014

Please lead me...

After another moving church service yesterday I picked up a piece of paper, well 2 pieces of paper actually, about the Women's Ministry Mission trip to Romania this summer.


When they were talking about it during the service I was taken back to my high school mission trip days and was quickly reminded how much I miss them!! Then I thought maybe this is something I NEED to do. After seeing the cost I got a little scared, it's quite a bit of money and living with just one income right now I know there is no way we can afford for me to go. So, I started praying. I want God to lead me where he wants me to go. I know if he wants me in Romania he will figure out a way for me to get there and afford to be there!


So, if you're reading this, I ask that you pray with me that God leads me in the right direction, whether it's to Romania or it's just staying right here at home, I will go where he tells me!

No comments:

Post a Comment